Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2021

The EPro8 Challenge

 In Te Ngahere we have been doing EPro8 challenges while the year 7&8’s were at tech. I learnt about 2 types of energy one is kinetic energy and the other one is potential energy. kinetic energy is when something doesn’t stay still it moves potential energy is when something stays still. We had to make a device that could shoot something at least 3 metres high before hitting the ground. We do EPro8 challenges because it makes people collaborate and work together. My group worked good together this went well because we communicated and listened to each other's ideas instead of getting angry. Next time instead of voting for the best idea we could combine all the ideas together. We also need to work on reading the success criteria properly. Do you read the instructions everytime?



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashlyn it’s me Alana I’m a year six in your class. I like your post about the epro8 challenge because you explained the energys very well. I think it was a fun activity and it did teach me something such as reading instructions carefully, work together, communicate and collaborate better.
    Do you know any other energys?

    ReplyDelete