Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Direction Failure

In Te Ngahere we did a test about if we can follow directions, Whaea Becks said that we were doing a reading test, she gave everyone a piece of paper with the test on it and told everyone not to flip it over until she said. We had 4 minutes to do the test. The point of the test was to see if we could follow instructions. The first instruction was read everything carefully. I thought that I could read the instructions while doing them all carefully. When I got to the 23rd instruction it said now that you have read all the instructions only do instruction 1 and 2 and then draw on the back of your paper. I felt annoyed because I didn’t read the first instruction properly, instead I started doing all of the questions. If this was a Success Criteria we would all fail. In the future I will know read things carefully. Do you think that you could do this test?

No comments:

Post a Comment